Thursday 26 April 2012

The Coolest Forklift Truck

Its a good thing that this video is worth the effort because the upload failed TWICE. This unique machine needed a video to fully comprehend what it is that you are looking at. I don't usually do videos for old iron, but this is a special case. This is late April in the BC interior, shorts and T-shirt weather, while it rained in Vancouver.
Also..I was wondering after the fact ...does this thing have one forward gear and four reverse...or did the builders do something about that? ( when it is going forward in forklift mode )

A second pick-up/forklift was found in Aug/2012 on Vancouver Island. The link to photos is here..
 http://adventuresinmikeslife.blogspot.ca/2012/08/frankie-forklift-truck.html

5 comments:

  1. The axle gets flipped around so it doesn't run in reverse when the forward gears are in use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome...thanks for that. I just returned from a trip to Vancouver Island. I found another "truck" forklift there.

    It'll be under the title "Frankie the Forklift" in a day or two.

    I'll put a link to it on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for providing the information regarding Lift truck.I am very greatful to you for sharing your information with me.You showed me a very good information with the help of images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for these great pictures! I found some more on this website: http://www.directindustry.com/industrial-manufacturer/forklift-truck-71843.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Forklift Rentals

    ReplyDelete